A Vista Sidebar gadget that displays the status of a Mythtv server. Includes encoder status, guide data status, disk space and upcoming recordings.
- Download using the link on the right
- Double click to install into your sidebar
- Click on the spanner icon to entry the config screen
- Enter the url to your Mythtvs backend status page (eg http://mymythtvserver:6544)
- (Optional) Enter the url to you Mythweb installation (eg http://mymythtvserver/mythweb)
- Set the update interval and guide days warning to your liking.
The Mythtv Sidebar Gadget will talk to your Mythtv server and fetch various details including:
- Encoder status (busy / idle)
- Listings status; number of days of data and last mythfilldatabase result. The number of days will turn red if it falls below a configurable number of days.
- Disk used and free
- Upcoming recordings - currently limited to the first 3 only due to lack of space on the sidebar.
Links to MythWeb - click on various areas in the gadget to open up MythWeb in your broswer:
- The MythTv logo opens the MythWeb home
- Click on "Guide" to go straight to the program guide
- Click on "Upcoming" to go to upcoming recordings
I've tested this on my PC with my Mythbackend. It may or may not work for you. You use it at your own risk!